Faux are a four piece alt-rock indie band from Southampton. They are a combination of energetic and infectious melody with a quirky alternative edge. It’s a sound that sees them avoid sitting comfortably in any box, instead straddling both dirty-pop and alternative genres.
Having only been a band for a year they have already supported the likes of The Afterparty, Press To Meco, ’68 and Tiger Jaw to name a few. With the release of there Debut EP ‘Patterns‘ in March of this year has seen the band go from strength to strength. The guys have already sold out shows in Southampton and are on the line up for Independence Festival 2015.
Lee Male – Lead Vocal and Guitar
Daniel Fisher – backing vocals and Guitar
Luke Gould – backing vocals and bass
James Cross – Drums
Check out Lee’s answers below…
1. What’s your favourite condiment?
Mustard because it’s strong and spicy like our drummer James.
2. Can you solve a rubik’s cube?
I am a rubik’s cube!
3. If you were in a boyband which one would you be in?
Boys 2 Men
4. Do you prefer blue or black inked pens?
5. Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers. I hate baths, the thought of sitting in the same water as my butt hole is gross
6. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature what new animal would you create?
I would defy the laws of nature by crossing a cat with a cat to create a new cat!
7.What was the last thing you dressed up as for fancy dress?
Zombie Paul Walker
8. Do you know the dance steps to an annoying cheesey pop song?
Yes Faux – Backbone
9. If you could go back in time to change one thing what would it be?
I would go back in time and not let Adam Lazzara and Jessie Lacey fall out
10. Any weird pre-show ritually?
I do a windmill and everyone slaps it.
11. What song best describes your band?
Faux – Swimmingly
12. If you were to put on a show who would headline and who would you have as support?
I would have Alice Cooper headline and Sisqo support
13. Where can people next see you play live?
25th September, The Anvil, Bournemouth with Tellison
13.5. What is…